Unilag Postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 is out. To this effect, the management is inviting applications from qualified candidates for postgraduate admission. Also, Unilag PG admission is for all applicants who must have graduated from a recognized Nigerian institution. Again, applicants must have completed their mandatory service. Moreso, most people have been waiting for this precious opportunity. Apply for this admission and stand a chance of passing through one of the brightest universities in Nigeria.
Furthermore, this write-up provides adequate details and guidelines about Unilag admission. In addition, all candidates should read and understand all the requirements for a particular course before applying. This is to enable them to avoid disqualification. Also, sales of form resume on 25th May 2020 and it will end on 14th August 2020. All applicants should endeavor to purchase theirs within the stipulated time because there won’t be an extension. Again, try and complete your application form and submit it online on or before 21st August 2020 to avoid disqualification.
Major Programs Of 2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission
- Firstly, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programs
- Secondly, Master Degree Programs
- Thirdly Professional Master Degree Programs
- Lastly, Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) &Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programs
Major Requirements For Both Master & Ph.D. Programs For Admission
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Fist & foremost, all applicants must have their Bachelor’s from the institution or from other recognized universities.
- Secondly, all applicants must possess a CGPA of at least 3.5 as a minimum requirement for admission.
- Thirdly, all Masters of philosophy candidates must get in touch with their aspiring department to ascertain the availability of the supervisor.
- Lastly, all candidate must have their NYSC Discharge Certificate before applying.
Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.)
- Firstly, applicants for Ph.D. must have gotten their Master of Philosophy with CGPA of 4.0
- Secondly, the candidate for Ph.D. must have been awarded Master of Degree with CGPA of 4.0
- Lastly, all candidates should do well to get in touch with their aspiring departments to ascertain the level of supervisors’ availability.
Application Procedure Of Unilag Postgraduate Admission
First & foremost, log into the postgraduate school portal @ http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
Second, click on the Application 2020/2021 session situated at the lower base of the interface.
Third, select Start a fresh Application as a first-timer.
Fourth, click on the Application type and carefully select the kind of program you want. Kindly select postgraduate
Fifth, Kindly complete your Pre-application part by supplying all your details. This will eventually lead to obtaining the Payment Reference Number. Also, do well to print the Payment Advice.
Sixth, make a payment of Non-refundable of 22 500 for the PG form. Again, you can also do it using any of the payment options below:
- Remita payment which has to do with you going to any Bank to make payment
- Online payment where you make payment online using your Debit Card by clicking PayNow Link.
Seventh, After payment, kindly return to the Postgraduate School portal and click on the Continue Application link. Again, kindly log in with your payment Reference Number and supply your surname as a password.
Eighth, carefully complete your applications and upload your recent passport. Also, the passport must be in a jpeg format with a white background. It should at most be 15KB in size.
Ninth, you really have to crosscheck all your applications. If they are correctly filled, click on the Submission button or else click on the Decline button to make some corrections. Correction after submission attracts the sum of N1000.
NOTE This Information
- Candidates who have awaiting Bachelor of Degree or who are still undergoing Postgraduate programs are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have not finished their NYSC assignment are not qualified to apply
- All-Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies on or before starting your application.
- Every candidate should upload all the credentials demanded during the application process. These credentials include Degree Certificate, NYSCCertificate, and Professional Certificate. Also, if you fail to upload them. You stand a chance of being disqualified.
- Degree Holders from Outreach and Satelite campuses are not eligible to apply.