NALDA Recruitment for 2020 has begun in earnest. Again, this agency through its website has announced that Nigerians can start applying for NALDA recruitment. In view of this, the National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA) is eager to engage the services of able Nigerians in the area of agricultural activities.
Furthermore, the president has realized that there is a need to give more attention to farming activities and this has motivated him to commission the program. More so, this program is important since its main aim is to revitalize the agricultural sector. In line with this, it is also responsible for recruiting more Nigerians for greater agricultural productivity. It has been revealed that there is a need to achieve sustainable agriculture in this populous country else people will starve to death. Also, this agency has to recruit more hands, procure more machinery, train existing farmers, and get more lands for agriculture.
Moreover, they equally exist to encourage farmers, tackle some of their challenges, and mobilize them into cooperative groups for easier credit facilities. Similarly, they will equally educate farmers on the new farming practices & techniques as well as ensuring an adequate supply of food in the country.
However, NALDA aims to recruit 100 persons from each Local Government amounting to 77 400 personnel. This will be in line with the total number of Local Government Area which is 774.
Subdivision Of NALDA Recruitment Program
More so, this program is basically categorized into two according to the purpose of its existence.
- Firstly, the Buhari Young Farmers Network Initiative has to do with the recruitment of 100 persons from each LGA. This personnel will be in charge of the sustainability of agriculture in their LGA.
- Secondly, NALDA Volunteer Progam has to with people who will wholeheartedly support NALDA in their sustainability programs.
Major Requirements Of NALDA 2020 Recruitment Program
- First & foremost, this program is for only Nigerians who reside in the country
- Second, the availability of colored passport which will be in jpeg format. This passport should not be more than 180KB in size.
- Third, you should provide your Local Government Identification Letter
- Fourth, you must have at least a minimum of OND.
- Fifth, you must provide valid means of identification such as National ID card, Driver’s Licence, Voter’s Card, etc.
- Lastly, you have to possess computer skills and be well dedicated to the core.
Simple Way To Apply For NALDA Recruitment Program
- Firstly, Log into their official Website @ https://nalda.ng/buhari-young-farmers-network-2/
- Secondly, carefully complete the online application
- Thirdly, Click on the “submission button” to submit your application
- Lastly, make sure you have your print out at the end of the application
Finally, follow these guidelines and register for this hottest program. Again, if you encounter any problem, kindly consult us for more clarification.