Hello, guys in this article we shall learn how we can be able to upload WAEC and NECO O’level results to jamb Profile for both direct and post UTME students.
Previously I have seen a lot of questions both on Facebook and the aspirant WhatsApp group asking for how to upload O’level result to jamb Portal.
It is very plain that most of the students who just sat for the concluded post UTME exam made use of awaiting results as an alternative to enable them to write the examination and later on upload the results upon release.
So now that some of the results have been released for either WAEC or NECO this is how you can do it successfully.
Sorry I have to chip in a few things first before we proceed with that let’s see how to create a jamb online profile for those of us who don’t know how to.
How to Create a JAMB Online Profile
In order to be able to
- Upload WAEC/NECO O’level results to jamb Profile
- Print jamb admission later
- Apply for the correction of data
- Print jamb original result slip and so on we need to have a jamb profile mapped out on the JAMB efacility website.
So this is how you can do that and be able to perform the above-listed functions
- Visit the official jamb facility portal for creating of jamb online profile
- Provide your working email address and proceed to confirm your email address by providing same email address again
- Select and answer a security question you can easily remember when you have an issue with the account.
- Once that is done proceed to verify your account
- Check your email to login into your profile account and do whatever thing you need to do
Steps to Upload WAEC &a NECO O’Level Results to JAMB Portal
- Visit any accreditated JAMB-CBT-Centres across the country or any closest Jamb registration center close to your place.
- Make sure you go along with a copy of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level Result and as well as the email address you made use of during your online JAMB profile creation.
- When you get to the center you can then ask the people in charge to help you upload your O’level results to the jamb portal.
- Bear in mind that you need to go there with some money because accredited JAMB centers charge N100 for each result Upload. While Jamb registration centers/cafe charges N500 or less to Upload a result.
- But it is always faster to upload in a cyber cafe because there might be a lot of queau on any JAMB accreditation center due to the price and in most cases, your result won’t be uploaded on time.
So that’s it all on how to upload WAEC O’level results to the JAMB website successfully. You can also see how to create a jamb online profile.
♥♥ Feel free to share with some of your friends who you think needs to see this and don’t forget to subscribe to our website to get our latest updates ♥.
JAMB Uploading of Result Deadline
Currently, the uploading of O’level results on the JAMB website is ongoing and there is no specific date for closure of the uploading yet. So you can upload your results on time and know your fate especially if you have a low JAMB score compared to the course you are going for.