How to Generate Remita for EBSU School Fees: I see a lot of students upon getting the admission queue up in the cyber cafe to generate Ebsu school fees or acceptance fees. Well, this is something obviously anybody can do easily with his or her Pc or a friend own and save yourself the stress.
So how does one generate Ebsu remita for school fees?
Last year payment of Ebsu acceptance and school fees was #30,000 and this year no specific amount has been declared yet. But I’m due time everything concerning the required payment for each student will be made know corresponding with their individual departments.
How to Generate Remita for Ebsu School Fees and Acceptance for Newly Admitted Students
If you are among those that have made the stipulated jamb and school cut off marks and have been offered provisional admission.
Then it is as easy to say you can visit the official EBSU website www.ebsu.edu.ng/app to confirm your admission status.
Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
- proceed to the main website and click on create Portal Account for new students. In case you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
- You need to complete your profile by uploading a medium sized passport photograph to your account.
- One the above is done, proceed to click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Go ahead and complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- You can use a combination of keyboard keys Ctrl + p to send your invoice to the printer.
- Take the printout and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- Return to the Portal and login.
- What to do next, select Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as the payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
- Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
Note: Important Note: All newly admitted Candidate must accept their admission from JAMB CAP before proceeding to make acceptance payment, and acceptance and school fee payment invoice must be made EBSU official portal as any payment made through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net) will not be accepted.
Here are all official and recommended Ebonyi state university portal
So this is on how to generate remita for ebsu school fees online with your computer. You can make use of the same steps to generate and pay for other payments in the school.