Inside this article, we are going to brief you with all the information coming from the official school media regarding FUNAI Post UTME 2019 for both post UTME and direct students. This is to notify the public being the students who made Federal university Nudufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) situated in Ebonyi state that the post UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session will soon kick off.
It will be also wise that after reading this article to do well to share across to your loved ones, friends who need to see this to also be carried along.
So that’s by the way.
Earlier this week I made a post for those of you who have been bombarding google search engine with the courses offered in FUNAI you can go here and read it up to know the courses you applied for. And as well wish to change your current course to another department before it gets too late.
This is to notify all the students who made FUNAI their choice of institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination for 2019 that registration for the post-utme/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, (FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
Criteria for FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Test
- Interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2019 JAMB UTME Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME test.
- Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July 2019.
NOTE: All candidates who made Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their JAMB application for admission are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July 2019 to Friday, 19th July 2019.
* FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agriculture (Agric business, Agric Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
• COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
c. Medicine and Surgery
** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.
• FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. Education Agricultural Science
b. Education Biology
c. Education Business
d. Education Chemistry
e. Education English and Literary Studies
f. Education Guidance & Counseling
g. Education Management
h. Education Mathematics
i. Education Physical and Health
j. Education Physics
• FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Chemical Engineering
b. Civil Engineering
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
d. Mechanical Engineering
e. Mechatronics Engineering
• FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
a. English & Literary Studies
b. Fine and Applied Arts
d. History and Strategic Studies
h. Theatre Arts
• FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration
d. Criminology and Security Studies
f. Mass Communication
g. Political Science
• FACULTY OF SCIENCE
e. Computer Science
Note 2: The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
(1) Anatomy (2) Physiology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering (2) Mechanical Engineering (3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(1) Biology (2) Biotechnology (3) Chemistry (4) Geology
(5) Geophysics (6) Mathematics (7) Physics (8) Statistics
NOTE 3: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION About Funai Post UTME & DE
- All prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME registration.
- However, such candidates must affect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the University CBT Centre at Zone A or choose to visit the Foundation centre in Agu ogboriga situated in Abakaliki town.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post Utme 2019 Screening Test for Pst Utme & DE Students
Here we are going to show you all the detailed procedures and mode of payments for the 2019 post utme screening test for funai candidates
- All prospective and eligible candidates who must have met the current conditions above are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- With your PC browser visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, take your mouse pointer and click on the news option.
- Now click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening and select on “Prospective Students”
- Under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application, Click on “Click to Apply”
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Then go ahead to select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any of the approved banks to make the required payment with your Remita number.
After that, return to the application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again to proceed with the completion of the form.
- That’s all. Click on the submit your application.
- Now print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME Test. ( Make sure you keep your print out safe otherwise without it you won’t be allowed to take the exam).
That’s not all, here are few additional information candidates need to know.
Candidates are required to come with the following list of items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
Top Searches Related to FUNAI Post UTME
funai post utme past questions
funai post utme cut off mark
funai post utme 2019
funai recruitment 2018
funai school fees
Don’t forget to share and subscribe to our site to get the latest updates concerning Funai post utme updates and EBSU admission news.