How to Accept or reject admission -JAMB CAPS LOGIN – You are offered admission for the 2020/2021 academic session by JAMB, then, you are to proceed to JAMB CAPS for ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION of your admission.
However, the is meant for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
For processes of acceptance and rejection in JAMB, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) has activated the Central Admission Processing System(CAPS).
JAMB has made it a policy that JAMB CAPS are meant for people seeking admission in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Some institutions may not publish their own name in the JAMB portal but you should be checking it to when you are offered admission.
The consequences of not being admitted to JAMB is that you won’t be able to go for Youth Service when you graduate in any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
NOTE: That once you accept admission by JAMB, no institute will offer you admission again but when you reject, you can still be offered admission.
HOW TO LOGIN IN JAMB CAPS
JAMB CAPS is a central processing admission system where admissions are offered to candidates.
Once you are admitted by JAMB, you log in to the CAPS to either accept or reject the offer. TO login to JAMB CAPS, visit www.jamb.org.ng
However, are advised by JAMB to offer admission with the required cutoff mark offered by them.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION IN JAMB
HOW TO Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS Using PC
1. Go to the JAMB portal. www.jamb.org.ng
2. Enter your e-mail and password for login
3. Locate the status bar and click on Check Admission Status
4. Select your year of admission, supply your jamb reg number and click on Access my CAPS.
5. Select Admission Status
6. Click on the search button in front of your JAMB registration number to load your Profile
7. Finally, you can now accept or reject your admission offer.
When you are offered admission, the accept and reject button will be highlighted as in the image above but when you are not offered, it will be Admission In Progress, Check Back Later.
HOW TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB CAPS USING MOBILE DEVICE
When you using your phone to check your admission status, you may not see admission status on CAPS. It may only show the welcome page because it requires the use of Pc.
This is why you advised using a chrome browser when trying to check your status. using chrome click on request desktop site to complete this process.
1. Click on the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng.
2. Input your email and password
3. Click on Check Admission Status
4. Select your examination year with your JAMB registration number. Then click on Access my CAPS
5. YOu will be welcomed with a white screen
6. Select three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser and tick desktop site
7. Select Admission Status on the left panel.
8. Click on the Search button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
9. You finally can accept or reject your admission offer under Admission Profile:
Candidates who have offered admission on JAMB CAPS are qualify to print his/her admission letter after accepting admission as it may be required during your school processes.
Share your joy with us if you are admitted.