EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening exercise will be starting on 22nd June 2020 and ends on 9th July 2020. In view of this EBSU management wishes to officially inform all who chose their institution to register for the screening else lose the admission.
Similarly, all candidates who must have scored at least 160 and who have chosen EBSU as their first choice institution should hurry up and register. Again, most people who are likely to change to EBSU as their first choice should also register. Also, this is to enable the School management to screen their O’level properly and verify them accordingly before admission exercise. More so, you can carry out the whole registration online and make your payment as well. Also know that whoever that fails to register to stand a chance of losing the admission.
Furthermore, Direct Entry candidates, who made EBSU their first choice should also generate thair payment invoice in the course of their registration. Again candidates for Direct Entry who are willing to change to EBSU should also register for the screening exercise. In the same vein, If anybody fails to register, do well to forfeit the admission.
Procedure On How To Register For 2020/2021 EBSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening
- First & foremost, kindly click on EBSU Post UTME link @ EBSU POST UTME/DIRECT ENTRY
- Second, select “Start Application” below the interface and wait for a moment
- Third, kindly select the link “Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank”
- Fourth, carefully fill the Payment Invoice Form by supplying all details requested.
- Fifth, click on Application Form Category and select either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY according to your interest.
- Sixth, enter your correct JAMB Reg no, Surname, middle name, first name, mobile number, email, etc.
- Seventh, after filling the above information, click on Submit.
- Eight, After you must have generated your Remita Retrieval Reference Number. Then proceed to any Bank you like and make your payment with Remita Number or through your Debit Card.
- Ninth, you have come back to the application page and click on Step 2. Again, carefully fill in the Remita number.
- Tenth, kindly complete the remaining Application form
- Eleventh, submit the Application form at the end
- Lastly, don’t forget to print out your Acknowledgement slip because it is absolutely important
Finally, don’t hesitate to consult us in case of any confusion. We are here to supply you with all the new and recent updates about EBSU admission and others.