Welcome to Ebsustudents blog, a place where you will get every information regarding Ebonyi state university. So today we will be looking at how to Create EBSU Portal account and how to login EBSU Portal. Owing to the distracted tons of search queries it has generated so far we are going to tackle the EBSU Portal login guide for all prospective students especially the newly admitted students.
But before we kick-off, it will be necessary that we all what EBSU Portal is all about.
I can tell you that to be a full student of the famous Ebonyi state university that you must have a valid portal account otherwise you can’t perform a lot of functions you need to qualify as a student of this school.
EBSU Portal account gives you access to many things both for incoming and outgoing students because with the EBSU Portal account you can generate remita payment slip that is normally used for payments in any of the approved banks by the institution.
Things like this are the few things you can do with an EBSU Portal account
- Generate invoice/remita
- Pay acceptance
- Reprint acceptance fee receipt
- Generate clearance form for graduate students
- Check seasonal results
- Register your courses
- Create and update your student profile
- Last but not the list check your sessional CPGA
I know now a lot of the new admired students will be wary of how they can go about creating their own EBSU Portal account. I’m going to tell you a quick way to access your portal account now.
EBSU Portal Account |Create New Portal Account
- You can do so with your JAMB reg No and your email address. By now I assume you already know how to create an email address. In case you don’t know you can look up the Gmail app on your phone if you have a smartphone and copy out your email address to the Ebsu portal page.
- When you finish creating your portal account, take your time to update your profile with the exact piece of information you provided in your clearance file
- That is it on how to Create an EBSU Portal account, now it’s time to move to EBSU Portal login for freshers for ask a lot of questions about this.
EBSU Portal Login Process | Steps
- To successfully log in to Ebsu student portal, you need to visit the official EBSU Portal link to access your account. You can do so here by clicking the above link and it will automatically take you to the EBSU portal login page.
- Once you are there, you can proceed by login in with your JAMB reg no if you are a new student, or your school reg NO if you are a returning student.
- In case you have forgotten the password you used when creating your EBSU Portal account, then you can click on the password reset link to send a new password to your registered mobile number. And if you have misplaced your mobile number associated with your EBSU Portal account, then you can visit the EBSU ICT center inside CAS campus there and request for a new password issued to you in minutes.
Thanks for reading that is it all on how to Create an EBSU Portal account, if you have any question regarding this do well to comment below.
If you still have issue with EBSU Portal account login don’t forget to comment below or you can visit the EBSU WhatsApp group and ask for more help