Post UTME 2019: Each year after the JAMB examination there is always a mass influx of search queries about post UTME examination across all universities. In view of that after successfully passing the Joint admission and matriculation examination, it is also important to take the post UTME screening test very serious to boost your more chances of getting admission into your prospective choice of university.
So to do that you might need to study past post UTME question papers to enable you to prepare harder. To increase your chances of excelling in your choice of institution post UTME exams, we have decided to drop some key factors all candidates need to follow in order to successfully gain admission in this year post-UTME 2019 screening tests.
Things Post UTME Candidates Need To Know to Write 2019 Post UTME Examinations
.1. Most of the Institutions will likely fix their POST UTME/SCREENING TEST in JULY/AUGUST
2. It’s important for the candidates to note that the JAMB change Of Course/ Institution will still be On until the end of the POST UTME ACTIVITIES !.
3. According to the earlier statement by JAMB, 2019 University admissions will be concluded in record time. This will help students to know their fate early enough & for the prospective 2020 UTME Candidates to begin preparing for the examination early enough.
4. To avoid being caught napping this year as was the case of many candidates last year, aspirants MUST continue to prepare UNERRINGLY HARD, Smart & Long for the POST UTME
5. No time to Waste, continue studying hard, Smart & Long, using all the relevant Materials. Begin your Studies very early in the morning each day & Continue Studying until late in the evening taking short breaks at intervals.
EVEN IF YOUR SCHOOL does NOT DO POST UTME, IT WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR FIRST YEAR BECAUSE EVERYTHING DONE IN the 1ST YEAR ARE EXTENDED O’LEVEL.
*6. You Must Continue your Preparation DAILY with ONLY the relevant Materials
(I). Read ] Lamlad & New School Series for Science Students
(ii). Comprehensive & Essentials Series for the Arts & Commercial Students
(iii). Authentic UTME ,POST UTME & SCCE Past questions
(iv). The Invisible Teacher Of JAMB’S USE OF ENGLISH remains the ALL TIME BEST TEXT FOR THE USE OF ENGLISH
7. Candidates with TOP UTME Scores, MUST Work UNERRINGLY HARD, SMART & LONG, daily to ensure they defend their TOP UTME SCORES in the POST UTME. In the past, Many Candidates with TOP UTME SCORES failed to make the MERIT admissions list because of Poor Performance in the POST UTME. This Must not happen to you.
8. Candidates with LOW & AVERAGE UTME SCORES still have a very great opportunity to take themselves to the TOP !. In fact, these candidates can topple the top Scorers & get to the TOP of the MERIT admissions List.
That’s all I have to say here today and I strongly wish you guys best of luck. To enable you to prepare harder, we have compiled a full list of all the universities WhatsApp group chats so feel free to join your institution corresponding aspirant WhatsApp group
More Search Queries Related to Post UTME 2019
- post utme 2019/2020
- when is post utme 2019 starting
- post utme 2018/2019
- when is post utme coming up
- when is post utme form coming out
- universities that doesn t conduct post utme
- latest news on post utme exams